The S-FIVE project has produced the following main results:
- the results for the Collaborative Exercise (CE) an open challenge on Forensic Image/Video Enhancement; 03 March - 24 April 2015: Collaborative Exercise Results,
- the full CE Answer Form information as provided to the Project Team (after stripping of ID information, etc.); Collaborative Exercise Answer Forms,
- the "solution"/explanation about the Bonus CE has been made available on the Bonus Collaborative Exercise page
Central Repository (CR) contains an overview of existing:
- Scientific literature,
- Software and tools (Updated Feb. 2017),
- Related software and tools (not strictly enhancement related) (last updated June 2018)
- Test data sets
- Scientific Working Groups, Knowledge Bases, Forums, Blogs & Websites
- S-FIVE and ENFSI Best Practice Manual (BPM) (Updated Aug. 2018) and
- draft Best Practice Manual Supplement (BPM-S) (Updated Aug. 2018)
As with any externally funded project, it is important for the S-FIVE project team to be able to show that the project has made some positive impact on: the existing state-of-the-art, any form of collaboration between R&D or law enforcement communities, other R&D projects, real-life forensic QA and/or investigative methods, etc.
Hence, the S-FIVE project team would appreciate it very much if you would be so kind as to
- reference this project in your own work, and,
- inform the project team about how/where/why you referenced our work (your information will be added here); you can contact us through the Contact Us webpage.